A quick one with 10 solid points.
1. Life may not be easy, but it could be great. Even though we may be faced with a lot of unfortunate events that we were not prepared for, we could still be happy living in an imperfect life if we shift our mindset. Simply by knowing that life’s ups require life’s downs, we will be better-equipped to embrace life’s predicaments.
2. People who disappoint us are merely lessons. They were there to teach us something about ourselves or about life. The biggest changes often come from the biggest disappointments. That’s how we grow and evolve and make better choices in the future.
3. We can’t change our past but we can change our future. We are not defined by what we did, we are defined by what we choose to become. We are capable of changing our lives any time if we take responsibility for our lives and proactively work on changing ourselves.
4. Assumptions and judgments are the root of all negativity. Instead of jumping to conclusions or making false assumptions we should live day by day and let time unfold the real answers we are looking for. Consuming our minds with assumptions will only lead to confusion and frustration.
5. Just because something good ends, doesn’t mean something better won’t begin. Our life is in constant motion and progression – so are we. Often good things end because they are no longer right for us, and we have to wait and be hopeful that life has better things in store for us.
6. Start each day with a thankful heart. We should be thankful for our health, our bodies, and for the gift of life in general. The most powerful way to get rid of negativity is to be thankful for the things we have that we take for granted on a daily basis.
7. Some things take time. Stay patient. Just because something isn’t happening for us right now, doesn’t mean it will never happen. Timing makes a huge difference and we have to stay patient and keep asking the universe for what we want and believing that it will happen when it’s supposed to.
8. Without the dark, we would never see the stars. As long as we don’t stay in the dark, good things can come out of really bad situations and we can even come out of it better and stronger people. Sometimes it takes the worst pain to bring out the best in us.
9. The people we surround ourselves with matter more than we think. If we surround ourselves with people who lift us higher and see great potential in us, we will be able to get rid of negativity faster. Don’t spend time with people who thrive on drama, they will strip away your happiness.
10. Only a positive mind can give us a positive life. Negative thoughts are like weeds, they keep growing if we don’t root them out. That’s why we have to keep thinking positively and focus on the things we can control and get rid of all the thoughts that are holding us back one by one.