With God’s help, we can do what seems impossible if we will not be afraid to try.
Some of the world’s most well-known people had a “can do” attitude and they did amazing things. Here are quotes from a few of them:
- It’s kind of fun to do the impossible – Walt Disney
- There is nothing impossible to him who will try – Alexander the Great
- Every noble work is at first impossible – Thomas Carlyle
- The only place that your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking – Robert H. Schuller
- We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible – Vince Lombardi
- The word impossible is not in my dictionary – Napoleon Bonaparte
- It always seems impossible until it is done – Nelson Mandela
Don’t allow your mind to become a hindrance to the things you can accomplish in life. Think big, as God does! You are going to think something, so why think something little? I believe a lot of people are afraid to think big because they don’t want to be disappointed, but i would rather take a chance on being disappointed occasionally than live a disappointing life because i never tried.
Everything that has never been done is impossible until someone does it, so why can’t it be you?
I never expected my blog to reach a lot of people from different nations, giving them hope and bringing the Kingdom of God close to them. I think i have mentioned this in one of my post before. I used to be an entertainment blogger with lots of traffic and engagement. It was hard for me to delete that blog to start this one. It came to my mind how am going to cope running a motivational blog. It was just a dream now it’s a reality. I haven’t gotten to that point i want to be, but am sure grateful to be impacting lives positively.
Dare to dream and your dreams just might come true! Dream of nothing and you are sure to get everything you failed to dream.
Have bigger hopes, dream big, and think big. Somebody is going to do it, and it may as well be you!