The potential of the average person is like a huge ocean unsailed, a new continent unexplored, a world of possibilities waiting to be released and channeled toward some great good- Brian Tracy
To unlock your potentials you will need to:
- Imagine that you have the inborn ability to achieve any goal you could ever set for yourself. What do you really want to be, have, and do?
- What are the activities that give you your greatest sense of meaning and purpose in life?
- Look at your personal and work life today and identify how your own thinking has created your world. What should you or could you change?
- What do you think and talk about most of the time- what you want or what you dont want?
- What is the price you will have to pay to achieve the goals that are most important to you?
- What one action should you take immediately as the result of your answers to the above questions?
There is no greater guarantee of a long happy and prosperous life than for you to be continually working on being, having, and achieving more and more of the things you really want using your potentials to achieve your goals.