Hi guys, thanks for stopping by to this straight forward post. It has come to my knowledge people go the extreme to do things above their means.
Here are some solutions to avoid it..
- Put your kids in schools you can afford because expensive schools doesn’t guarantee good results. Just ensure they attend a good affordable school.
- Rent apartments you can pay for conveniently. Don’t live in a house you struggle to pay yearly.
- A man whose wife is pregnant has good 9 months to prepare, so also the pregnant woman in question. They should even plan for the worse and only seek help when they can’t meet up.
- Some problems in our lives don’t just pop up, 12 months ago, we knew we would pay rents…So its not an emergency.
- Let’s plan our lives and live within our means. Save more and spend less.
- Some women buy food for their children every morning before going to school, do you know it’s cheaper to cook at home?
- Some buy every Asoebi and also buy shoe and bag to match.
- Some people who don’t earn much, but have DSTV at home, go for GOTV and upgrade when your income upgrades. It’s still the same CNN.
- Eat healthy meals and protect your family from mosquitoes to avoid going to the hospital always.
- Take advantage of food and fruits in season, its cheaper and you can be creative to create amazing meals.
- Don’t copy your neighbor’s style of cooking soup, she earns well and her husband is a ‘big man’
- Don’t follow trends, wear clean well-ironed clothes and keep your hair neat. You would still look good.
- Keep your circle small, keep only friends that have senses!
- Above all things, have the fear of God, have integrity, don’t be lazy and be prayerful.
- Planning is the key, if you fail to plan, you plan to FAIL
- God bless us all and provide all our needs.