1. You know what you are capable of doing. There’s a voice inside you that tells you that you can do something even if it’s frightening and even if it’s impossible. That voice is usually right and you should trust it.
2. You can easily weed out people’s unwanted opinions. There will always be people bringing you down or telling you that what you want to accomplish is easier said than done, when you believe in yourself, you can easily ignore their words and focus on getting what you want.
3. You only learn when you follow your own judgment. Whether it was wrong or right, that’s the only way to learn, when you keep trusting yourself and your judgment, eventually you will get it right without having to question yourself.
4. It makes you stronger. When you believe in yourself, you know how to get through difficult situations and you know how to keep going without breaking down.
5. All the greatest leaders are. The greatest leaders, athletes, singers, and actors all had one thing in common; they believed in themselves and they never gave up when they were faced with rejection or setbacks. Their self-belief kept them going no matter how hard things were.
6. You become your own source of motivation. You motivate yourself to do things instead of waiting for someone to push you and you find ways to encourage yourself when no one else is supporting you.
7. You’re more willing to try new things. Believing in yourself gives you power to take risks or try different things that people full of doubt won’t do. This widens the realm of opportunities and adventures in your life and makes your life a lot more exciting.
8. It makes you unafraid of change. You’re not afraid to change your life or turn your world upside down, you know that you will survive under any circumstances and you know you have the strength to adapt to difficult situations.
9. You build better relationships. If you don’t trust or believe in yourself, people can’t either. Believing in yourself allows you to build deeper and more meaningful relationships, and not ones based on insecurity or fear. Believing in yourself also helps you set limits with people who could overstep their boundaries and disturb your peace.
10. No one else will. People may tell you they believe in you but they will never do it for you, you’re the only who is capable of holding your own hand in the journey of your life, people come and go but you will always have yourself, so you must find a way to believe in it and have unwavering faith that you can become whoever you want to be.