- PLACE YOUR TRUST IN GOD: Believe that God will take care of your situation, in His perfect way and timing.
- HUMBLE YOURSELF: Honestly come before God and let Him know you can’t do it on your own. Recognize that you need His help to have success in any area of your life
- CAST YOUR CARES ON HIM: God wants us to throw our cares and worries onto Him and allow Him to carry the weight of them. (1 Peter 5:6-7)
- CHOOSE TO THINK AND SAY POSITIVE, FAITH-FILLED STATEMENTS FROM GOD’S WORD: For example: “The Lord is going to take care of this. It doesn’t matter what it looks like- I believe God is working!”
- ENJOY YOUR LIFE WHILE YOU WAIT: Enter into God’s rest, knowing He will come through!
Worry is truly a waste of time and energy. I am in the journey of making myself happy, peaceful, and joy to battle worry from my life. What i do is to focus on what I have and grateful for, avoid argument, enjoy my moment privately by playing game or watching a series movie. My new character has sparked a lot of controversies and confusion amongst my friends and fiance. They keep telling me have changed.
Told my fiance this is the new me. I won’t allow the stress of the wedding, or any other thing steal my joy. I have put everything in God’s hands, let Him take control over all. She is still not convinced. But am trying to convince her we good.
What am trying to say here is that we should never allow worry steal our joy. Whatever the issue of problem, cast your care to God, He will always answer and be there for you.
Stay motivated, inspired and free today!!!