- An average person with average talents and ambition and average education, can outstrip the most brilliant genius in our society, if that person has clear, focused goals – Mary Kay Ash
- The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, learn about them or even seriously consider them as believable or achievable. winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them – Denis Waitley
- Goals give you more than a reason to get up in the morning; they are an incentive to keep you going all day. Goals tend to tap the deeper resources and draw the best out of life – Harvey Mackay
- Setting goals for significant accomplishments you want to achieve in your life, both personal and professional accomplishments, costs you nothing. Failure to set them can cost you plenty. You are smack in the middle of the only life your going to have. You can choose to succeed, or choose to drift; having goals makes the difference – Alec Mackenzie
- The ultimate reason for setting goals is to entice you to become the person it takes to achieve them – Jim Rohn
- You must have long- range goals to keep you from being frustrated by short- range failures – Charles Noble
- Goals are dreams we convert to plans and take action to fulfill – Zig Ziglar
- Think big goals and win big success – David Schwartz
- Without goals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set sail with no destination – Fitzhugh Dodson
- Don’t let your plans or goals become more important than yourself, or the ones you care about – Jose Harris
Everyday I try as much as possible to be motivated in setting out goals to discipline myself to what i want to achieve in life. It is hard sometimes especially trying to save money for a particular project. Whenever I start, one thing or the other comes to play, making me use the funds for an emergency.
Goals are really good, please be motivated to start if you haven’t started.