- Depend on the Holy Spirit to inspire you.
- Increase your capacity to trust God in fulfilling your assignment.
- Be ready to obey the Holy Spirit’s seemingly unrealistic instructions.
- Identify your needs and the needs in others.
- Be willing to serve others. In the place of serving you sharpen your skills better. Never mind if it’s for free, with time you would be paid a fee.
- Be ready to Polish your raw gift and talents by taking courses and trainings formally and informally.
- Position and market your gift using suitable platforms to enhance productivity. If you don’t, nobody will know you and if you are not known, your service will not be engaged.